The heristo Group has set up a whistleblower portal where you can report serious issues relating to the respective Group companies or their supply chain. If you decide to become a whistleblower, you will not have to fear any consequences from the heristo Group.
To ensure the best possible anonymity, we would like to point out that it is safer to use the Tor browser and not to submit your report via the company network.
As soon as you have submitted your report via the platform, you will receive a twelve-digit code. This code is the confirmation that your report has been received. You can use this code to log back into the portal to make anonymous comments, answer or ask additional questions/comments and receive an update on the status of your report within three months.
Please visit the portal regularly to answer additional questions or receive feedback.
You can submit reports of legal violations or abusive behavior, in particular, but not exclusively, in the following areas:
- public procurement
- Financial services, financial products and financial markets as well as the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Product safety and compliance
- Safety in transportation
- Protecting the environment
- Food safety
- Animal health and public health
- Consumer protection
- Protection of privacy and personal data as well as security of network and information systems
- Infringements of the financial interests of the European Union within the meaning of Article 325 TFEU and as further defined in the relevant European Union measures
- infringements of internal market rules within the meaning of Article 26(2) TFEU, including infringements of Union rules on competition and State aid, as well as infringements of internal market rules in relation to acts contrary to corporate tax rules or in relation to agreements aimed at obtaining a tax advantage contrary to the object or purpose of the applicable corporate tax law
- Violations of the law on due diligence in the supply chain
- Violations of the heristo Code of Conduct for Suppliers
- Bribery and corruption
- Human rights
- Child labor and forced labor
Cases that are obviously not relevant will be deleted without further processing and without confirmation of receipt.
The following link will take you to the open source whistleblower platform operated by FIRST PRIVACY B.V., our ombudsman's office, where you can submit your report:
Further information on data protection at the heristo Group can be found here: